According to a quote of the homeowner in the print edition of the Taos News, this house fire was most likely caused by the wood stove. It’s worth it to call a quality technician to service and inspect your wood stove. When we are at your house to service the chimney we also also (for no extra charge) check your fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, and dryer vent. We don’t want this to happen to our customers. Other chimney service companies are cheaper and if you compare our service to theirs, you will see why.

Read the full article HERE.