A customer from today posted this review on our face book page and on our google places page:
WOW Baileys just saved the lives of my dog Samantha and I.....I called them to clean the chimney so I could use the fireplace this winter in the place I rent...they have a GREAT REPUTATION...THOROUGH CONSCIENTIOUS. So I was really pleased at the work they did on the fireplace... But here's the thing that may have saved our lives... Bailey's offers a free dryer vent exam when they clean your fireplace and chimney ....I asked them to look at mine and Justin found that the dryer vent was disconnected...and with a gas dryer that means carbon monoxide can be released INTO YOUR HOUSE...so we have been breathing it for awhile, and all that lint was blowing BACK INTO the dryer which is a major fire hazard. GEEZ I thought I was doing enough by cleaning the lint trap when I used it....nope. They are cleaning the whole thing now! Thanks Justin for going above and beyond the call of duty....Samantha and I are grateful.